The Gryphon presents: the not so silent night ft. COSMIC SLOP • IN/ON/UP/DOWN • AUDIO CHRONICLES @ The Faversham

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. So, to celebrate, Leeds’ most wonderful student newspaper The Gryphon will be joined at The Faversham on 10th December by some of the city’s finest DJs for a night of tinsel-clad techno hot enough to roast your chestnuts on:

111222

cosmic slop

Cosmic Slop

Normally you’d have to make the pilgrimage to Hope House Gallery to enjoy a night of funky, cutting edge techno. But now, party specialists COSMIC SLOP are coming to you. This really is the season of goodwill

1477928_359135107586088_5856700149578352706_n

Audio Chronicles

AUDIO CHRONICLES, one of Leeds’ newest club nights, pride themselves on eclecticism, playing anything from house to jazz. The only proviso is that it be groovy, so you’ll have no choice but to get on the floor.

Check out their Facebook page here.

10410794_1532789373631771_5005813411460493344_n

IN/ON/UP/DOWN

Since its inception at the Belgrave in September, IN/ON/UP/DOWN has boldly staged some of the darkest techno that Leeds has ever seen, including big names such as Nathan Fake and Luke Abbott. Their resident DJs will put a more obscure cast on the festive season.

Check out their Facebook page here.

This trinity of DJs (The Gryphon’s answer to Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh) will help you celebrate the Baby Jesus’ birth in style. And there will room at the inn – just buy a ticket or come to our office upstairs in the union.

Buy tickets online HERE.

Join our event on Facebook HERE.