Trump’s loud mouth: the worst of the President Elect

By / 2 years ago / News / No Comments

Now that Trump has been elected leader of the Free World surely the best thing to do is list the worst things he’s ever said, right? The Gryphon has you covered…

On Mexico

“I’ll build a great, great wall on our southern border and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” (June 2015, declaration of candidacy)

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best…They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” (October 2015, speech)

On women

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” (2006, The View TV appearance)

“I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters… like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.” (1991, Esquire interview)

“If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” (2016, Twitter retweet – not direct quote)

“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.” (2005, private recording)

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.” (August 2015, on debate moderator Megyn Kelly)

On Muslims and torture

“Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” (June 2015, declaration of candidacy)

“I would bring back waterboarding and I’d bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.” (February 2016, speech)

“I have no intention of ever running for president.” (1988, The Oprah Show, on running for President)

Christopher Tobin

(Image: knowyourmeme.com)