Preview: System Presents Joseph Capriati

In continuation with their impressive array of bookings – hosting some of the world’s best DJs at club nights and terrace parties – System presents one of techno’s most sought after artists for a special treat this Easter. Italian DJ and Ibiza legend, Joseph Capriati is a true ambassador for the genre and is making his Leeds club debut on April 13th at Mint Club. Having already accommodated the likes of Ricardo Villalobos and Seth Troxler last November, this night is destined to be one of System’s very best raves to date.

Known for his performances at Music On and Awakenings, for over a decade Capriati has toured the world’s best clubs and festivals, gracing fans with top quality techno beats. Seamlessly transitioning huge build-ups with room-filling bass, Capriati’s techno infusion is a true spectacle and one not to be missed. Famous for his extended sets, Capriati is an artist that can meet any venue demands, such as the aesthetic wonder that is Gashouder in Amsterdam (see below).

When he’s not behind the decks, the Italian DJ also has an impressive discography releasing on various reputable labels, such as Adam Beyer’s Drumcode. Capriati, however, will always be known for his mixing master class, which has drawn support from some of the scene’s most respected artists like Carl Cox and Marco Carola, who he is good friends with. There are very few tickets remaining that can be bought via See Tickets, all other online outlets are sold out and some ticket sellers may have some left. For any techno enthusiasts: this event is a must.

James Bate