Ingredients (Makes 4-8 scotch pancakes)
1 tsp honey
pinch of salt
1 tsp oil/butter
1 tsp cinnamon
Blender (if you have one, if not you can mash the bananas with a fork)
- If you’re using a blender: blend the banana, eggs, honey, salt and cinnamon
- If you’re not using a blender, mash up the banana with a fork in a bowl. Lightly whisk the eggs, salt and honey in another. Mix them together.
- Finally add any additional ingredients to the batter, and mix.
- Put the oil in your pan on a medium to high heat. Once hot, pour in some of the pancake mixture. Flip your pancakes once the mixture isn’t liquidy on top anymore. Repeat!
- That’s it your very own healthy pancakes!