1. Raf Simons steps down as creative director at Dior citing “personal reasons”. Famed for reinventing the brand, the move has sparked rumours of change in the world of luxury fashion.
2. Nick Grimshaw releases his limited edition twenty piece collection for Topman, said to be inspired by his own personal style. Featuring further inspiration from his bull terrier, Pig.
3. ‘Grace Coddington The Movie’? The film rights to the fashion icons memoir have officially been bought by filmmakers A24.
4. Balmain’s limited edition H&M collaboration was finally unveiled at an exclusive catwalk in New York City. It will hit selected shops on the 5th November.
5. Chanel backs female filmmakers and directors as it launches program with Tribeca offering support and mentorship for selected cadidates, with the winning filmmaker receiving a $75,000 award.
Cover image – www.usmagazine.com